Welcome to Courage Cheer and Dance United. We’re thrilled you’ve stopped by and look forward to the opportunity to meet you and hopefully have a positive impact upon your children and your family. At Courage Cheer and Dance United, we are totally passionate about 2 things: (1) Providing an amazing experience for all of our students and their families and (2) Over-delivering on our promise to bring our students the very best (and most fun) cheer program they’ll ever experience.
Our passion for cheer can easily be seen and felt the moment you walk into our beautiful cheer gym at 134 Jonathan Dr Liberty Hill, TX, 78642 United States. Classes are scheduled for all age groups with your convenience in mind as we know that it’s only with the support of their parent, that our students truly shine.
We’d truly love to meet you. Call (512) 289-4616 and Coach Justin (our program director) will be happy to schedule you for a tour of our facilities and an evaluation with one of our professional coaches at your earliest convenience. We’re currently accepting new athletes, so now is a great time to get started. Cheer has changed all of our lives for the better here at Courage Cheer and Dance United – whether you’re looking for a fun activity or are interested in the competitive side of things, we have just what you’re looking for. See you on the floor!
Our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are asking athletes to enter the building one at a time. Parents can wait in their vehicles, or drop them off and pick them up after class is over.
- We will be using a forehead thermometer to check each athletes temperature. If their temperature is higher than a 99.5, or showing any signs of illness they will not be allowed to attend class and practices that day. We apologize for this, but we are ensuring that we keep our athletes and coach’s safe.
- Athletes are required to wash hands after getting their temperatures taken and before they enter into the gym.
- Athletes are allowed to wear masks and gloves if they choose.
- We are practicing social distancing standards keeping students 6 feet apart from each other. Athletes will have a designated area to conduct class.
- We ask that athletes only bring a water bottle into the gym.
- All surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected after each class.
Every Friday from 7:00pm-9:00pm 10$ for members and 15$ non-members. During Regular open gym we have snacks and slushes for sale! (Cash Only)
Courage Learning Pods
What is a learning pod? This is a small group where we will have a leader who can facilitate helping students get online to complete their lessons for their school. The leader will have the skills and knowledge to help with any basic work that needs to be competed while parents are at work. This will provide a safe space and opportunity for the kids to go back to school and interact with other children. Our focus is not only to craft the mind but the body as well. This is why there will be physical activity in the form of a class or another activity each day!